MORTGAGE PROCESSOR – SALARY UP TO £25,000 DOE – SOUTHAMPTON
We are delighted to be recruiting for this friendly and well established Mortgage company, they are a very successful business with modern offices in Southampton.
Due to recent success our client is looking for a successful MORTGAGE PROCESSOR who will support the mortgage consultants has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service.
You will be already working in a similar role within a regulated environment.
If you are currently feeling undervalued by your manager or are just simply looking for a new challenge with a great established company that offers great progression opportunities, then this could be the role for you!
Very Competitive Salary of up to £25,000 DOE.
Working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The company is located within walking distance of the train station & free parking is also available.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Sending welcome packs to customers.
– Completing affordability checks & supporting the mortgage advisors with applications.
– Reviewing customer applications ensuring all documentation & requirements are correct.
– Using different software systems including Microsoft Office.
– Providing processing & caseload support to the Mortgage team.
– Keeping a track of all applications & manage the customers expectations on time scales.
– Acting as the primary point of contact for customers post application
The Ideal Person:
– You will have administration experience within a regulated environment.
– You will have a good level of PC literacy.
– You will have an excellent telephone manner.
– You will have good listening skills.
– You will be resilient & self-motivated.
– You will an excellent attention to detail.
You will also ideally have experience within the Mortgage sector however this is not essential.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary, excellent career progression opportunities & full training.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SHORT LISTING FOR THIS POSITION, APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.